Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Wrapping Up the Semester

Classes: Group Work 10-12
Evidence Based Practice: 1-2:30

Today was listening to article presentations about different OT journal articles. In undergrad, looking at journal articles I thought was like the absolute hardest thing to read. Now, we dissect, read, and discuss them as if we are reading an article in Cosmo Magazine. There really is no perfect research. The gist of what I am getting is to take these articles but really look at them. Good research is still not empty of imperfections.

On a brighter note, I think the air conditioning in the dorm got fixed today! How fabulous. After class, I swam with some class mates and that is such a stress reliever for me. I need to do a better job of balancing work and play. Next semester, I am definitely swimming more!

No comments: